flagrant self-promotion – update 5
okay, things have been a little quiet on the foot patrol, recently (though things are starting to happen in review-land!), but i thought i’d let folks know where the books can be found on store shelves, so far.
having hit pretty much the saturation point in the greater portland (maine, that is) area, the following bookstores have agreed to carry at least one copy of Witness:
confirmed (as in, I saw the copies myself!)
unconfirmed (haven’t been in to the stores this week to see)
- Waldenbooks in the Maine Mall (South Portland)
- Waldenbooks in the Auburn Mall (Auburn)
- Longfellow Books in Monument Square (Portland)
- Books, Etc. on Exchange Street (Portland)
- Bookland Cafe (Brunswick)
i almost took a picture of myself next to the shelf with my books on it in Borders, but it was saturday afternoon and there were a lot of people around and i got all bashful. maybe this weekend we’ll hit one of the stores first thing.